Poloniex is a pure crypto to crypto exchange based in the United States. With a grand redesign in early 2015 the site has added a wealth of features to provide a fully immersive trading experience. Technical analysis charts and live chat mean it is easy to stay abreast of news flow and analyse price trends before taking a position.
On this platform, You can earn bitcoin and cash by trading bitcoin with altcoins and crypto currency .
1-Description of the platform :
Poloniex is one of the most diverse cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. They provide a superb liquidity for the majority of altcoins, which can be traded against Bitcoin.
Tristan D’Agosta founded the exchange in January of 2014. The Poloniex executive level is kept anonymous, probably because digital currencies are still a bit shady business and they don’t have a license for offering exchange services in the United States. The company is based in San Francisco, California. They are focused on the United States market but tend to attract altcoin traders from all over the world as well.
Trading fees are flat at 0.25% and deposit and withdrawal fees are subject to the blockchain’s specific minimum transaction fee.
Advantages of Poloniex
- World’s largest Ethereum exchange (by average volume in 2017)
- Go-to place for serious crypto traders seeking new & trendy coins for speculation.
- Provides extremely detailed charts, as well as efficient data-analysis tools
- Most trading interface code is executed client-side & therefore open source for enthusiasts to examine
- Offers a high-volume margin trading & lending service for major crypto assets, on top of an exchange platform
- Its services are accessible from anywhere on the globe
- Supports over 70 popular digital assets, among the highest number in the industry
- Charges low crypto deposit and withdrawal fees compared to other exchanges
- Fully refunded affected users after a minor security breach
- Community representatives are active answering questions and hearing feedback on social media
Disadvantages of Poloniex
- Since May 2017 we are seeing some unconfirmed reports of users not being able to withdraw funds from Poloniex
- Private key management is centralized, exposing funds to custodial risks. See Bisq for a decentralized alternative.
- The inability to deposit fiat currency excludes all users wanting to use Poloniex to “on-ramp” into crypto.
- The customer support ticketing system is poor and sometimes non-existent
- The identities of managers and investors are unknown. No community interviews given so far.
- No known physical offices. Perhaps a security precaution – but still a big negative for trust.
- Increasingly requiring users to create accounts and verify their identity for high-volume activity.
- Recent downtime & slowness issues throughout the 2017 crypto boom.
- Trollbox open chat system recently deactivated. Though this has helped reduce price manipulation through the spreading of misleading information.
There is no any earnings on affiliates on this platform because it is a crypto trading platfrom, where you earn money by trading bitcoin and altcoins .
3-Others information about the site :
Alexa ranking : 10000
language of the site : English
4-My review about this platform :
added to bittrex, i am also using this platform for crypto trading, because it is a very friendly platform with simple charts to understand the market .
You can join the site here