1-Description of the program :
The Futurenetadpro is an advertising platform that was launched in April 2014. FutureAdPro is linked to the FutureNet social network which has been online since January 2014.
2 adpacks: $ 50 mature at $ 60 or 120%. In 120 days on average .
10 mature a $ 12 or 120% in 144 days on average .
The packs include advertising credits that can be used to advertise on site and to paticipate in the revenue sharing of Futureadpro .
Packs are paid every 15 minutes or 96 times a day, provided they have viewed 10 ads in the last 24 hours.
Possibility to buy holiday days when you can not make clicks: max 100 days / year, cost = 10% of daily earnings from your Futureadpro account. 5% of the earnings go into the ad account that allows to buy advertising credits and upgrades. The remaining 95% goes into the FutureAdPro account (withdrable or usable to buy packs).
5 levels of membership:
Level 1: free. Packs maxi = 10 x 10 $ + 50 x 50 $
Level 2: $ 30 / year or $ 16 / semester. Packs maxi = 25 x 10 $ + 100 x 50 $
Level 3: $ 80 / year or $ 45 / semester or $ 8 / month. Packs maxi = 50 x 10 $ + 300 x 50 $ Level 4: $ 130 / year or $ 70 / semester or $ 12 / month. Packs maxi = 75 x 10 $ + 500 x 50 $ Level 5: $ 180 / year or $ 95 / semester or $ 16 / month. Packs maxi = 100 x 10 $ + 1000 x 50 $ The peoples that you have invite to join FutureAdPro will become your « friends » in the FutureNet social network. One connects with the same identifiers on these two sites.
FutureNet CEOs are Roman Ziemian and Stephan Morgenstern , they are real peoples you can find them on facebook using this links :
An Android or IOS application is already available for the Futurenet social network and another application dedicated to FutureAdPro is being developed. The PDF of the Marketing Plan and the career plan is visible here: Http://futureadpro.com/downloads/FutureAdPro%20Marketingplan%20EN.pdf
2- Affilation :
To get sponsorship commissions you need at least 1 AdPack on FutureAdPro. Sponsorship commissions are based on your membership:
Level 1: 3% on one level
Level 2: 4% / 1% Level 3: 6% / 3% / 1%
Level 4: 7% / 3% / 1% / 1%
Level 5: 8% / 4% 1% / 1% / 1%
3-A video tutorial about the program :
4-Information about payment :
Mini withdrawal $ 50 on Neteller, Payza, PM, STP, Advcash, 2pay4you, bank transfer, mini $ 10 on Bitcoin No maximum amount for withdrawals. Paypal, Neteller, STP, ADVcash, Payeer, PM, 2Pay4you, Bitcoin, bank transfer, Western Union 2.5% withdrawal fee with a minimum of $ 4 except for Bitcoin: fixed fee of $ 4 and bank transfer fixed fee of $ 7 5% of withdrawals are taken and injected into the matrix Futurenet (associated social network) Possibility to offer packs to another member via FutureNet codes .
You can deposit and withdraw on this platform using :